7

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July, guys! If you're American, at least. If you're not, well, happy Tuesday. Either way, there's cause to celebrate.

How've you been doing? We're smack dab in the middle of summer now, so I hope you're enjoying yourself! I for one have had tons of time to write, so you can look for tons of new posts soon.

To be fully honest, I'm just popping in because I wanted to share this awesome fireworks simulation I made with Javascript. It was a fun little project, so I hope you enjoy it. Other than that, I'll be posting my regular content on the weekend.

Happy Fourth of July!



If you're curious, by the way, this program was made in p5.js, which is a Javascript library. I'm sharing it with y'all using OpenProcessing, a website that provides embeddable code to put into blog posts such as these. You can view the source code for the program by clicking on the icon in the code window.

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty neat, Jason! I shared it with my brother, who likes computer programming also. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Programming is one of my greatest passions aside from writing. I'm glad you shared it with your brother! I feel like more people would get into programming if they knew the cool stuff they could make.

      Delete